At 06:03 AM 2000/06/26 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi Joy,
>Long time no see??
>The DSSE we are discussing is a very nice program which
>Bernard Barber, PHd and Joyce Sayor of the Law School of
>Un. of Kentucky put together and donated to everyone years
>ago.
>I have had a copy in my possession since 1997, but I never
>listed the citation, and just found out yesterday where it came
>from.
>
>It is a 5 page attachment which I have in Corel 8 & now in MS Word 06/07.
>It will not cut and paste at all, because the two most important pages are
>in tables graphics. It is properly named "DAILY SYMPTOM STATUS EVALUATOR"
>(DSSE)
>It will not go to any ISP such as Hotmail nor any ISP which limits the
size of
>attachments, and of course, its only in Windows format, at least that is
>all I have.
>If you will send me , privately, off line, your snail mail address I'll be
>happy to
>mail you your 6 pages.
>
>Its good to see you back.
>As Ever,
>just me,
>Marjorie 67/12

mm
it sounds like this is an ideal candidate for html - hyper-text
can you save it in corel as a text (.txt) file
and send whatever comes out
to me?
jp

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"