At 06:03 AM 2000/06/26 -0400,
"Marjorie L. Moorefield" <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in part:
>...The DSSE we are discussing is a very nice program which
>Bernard Barber, PHd and Joyce Sayor of the Law School of
>Un. of Kentucky put together and donated to everyone years
>ago. I have had a copy in my possession since 1997, but I never
>listed the citation, and just found out yesterday where it came
>from. It is a 5 page attachment which I have in Corel 8 & now
>in MS Word 06/07. It will not cut and paste at all, because the
>two most important pages are in tables graphics. It is properly
>named "DAILY SYMPTOM STATUS EVALUATOR" (DSSE) It will not go to
>any ISP such as Hotmail nor any ISP which limits the size of
>attachments, and of course, its only in Windows format, at least
>that is all I have. ...

mm

this sounds like this is an ideal candidate for html

Hyper Text Mark-up Language
is the universally accessible (love those words!)
lingo of the wwweb

it also makes mincemeat of tables type graphics

one might even go so far as to say
html is
the table terminator
not to mention
the cornucopia of communication
or
the fruit salad that is cyber-space

can you save it (in corel) as a text (.txt) file
(which will create a separate document)
and send whatever comes out
to me?

jp

if you want to see tables go look at don berns' pages:
"http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/berns/index.html"

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"