Thanks for getting back to me about SDS.

I was SO Glad someone got back to me about SDS.  I am also glad that your
message contained my original post.  When I re read it I was surprised at
the way it came across.   It sounded like FEAR.  I meant it as AH HA!  It
makes me think all this talk lately about fear is aimed at me. (heehee)

My brain has been on overload ever since starting on this list.  So much to
learn, so many great links.

I have been puzzled why some of my (at times) more severe symptoms were
never talked about.  I was learning that everyone seemed to experience PD a
little differently.

My first symptoms were irregular heartbeat, and blood pressure drops (and
ups).  Sometimes I even hit the floor, like at fredmeyrs 3 years ago.  The
Feeling like I need more air I just put down as stress.

I do have to sleep sitting up occasionally to breath better.  At times
though I have stepped outside to breath a little oxygen from my welding
torch.  (boy is that dumb)

I have chocked when swallowing a few time over the last couple of weeks.  4
months ago I started having this feeling like there was a lump in my throat.
Now just a short time later its already hard to swallow.

I hope that covers each of your questions.  Oh yeah, you asked if "I thought
that my symptoms were progressing too rapidly?"  Answer:  What's normal?  I
know that it seems to me like things are progressing fast..??? (how would I
know)

All of you are the greatest!

Chicken Little, errr, ahh, that is David Meigs

feel free to email me directly: