hi all

my jumping the cyber-gun yesterday
with translating the DSSE into html on my website
was based on some digging done by who else chompin charters
who found this posting by stephan schwartz in the archives
which had the DSSE included in plain text:

>Posting number 39843
>Date:         Fri, 3 Apr 1998 12:30:30 -0400
>From:         Stephan Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      PD rate of progression

so my pages are not based on the original
and might need some correction down the line
(e.g i couldn't come up with five pages -
i could only extrapolate four)

"http://geocities.com/janet313/pienet/dsse/index.html"

but if anything is seriously amiss
i do hope that mr barber or ms saylor will let me know

(joyce may recall that she may be the last person alive
to see my shiftless, lazy, good-for-nothing caps key
wandering her workplace halls a couple of years ago!)

janet

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"