Pat - it is very hard to watch our PWP's deteriorate, even as slowly as
mine is.  Same thing here. He is 6'1", weighs about 185 lbs. and is a
very, very intelligent person, and to hear him talk about becoming
confused, and sometimes not knowing where he is or what he was doing, is
heartbreaking.   But when you love someone,
you do everything you can to make them as happy and comfortable as
possible. I never get angry with my PWP - there is no need to - I laugh
and tell him he is perfect, and in my eyes he is, even though I
see less than perfect movements and less than perfect speech.
Stay on the list and write anything, whether you are happy, or unhappy,
etc.  You need us and we need you. JO Ann from Houston