On 24 Jun 2000, at 14:26, Bonnie Rowley wrote:

Hi all,
I just found this site for giving to charities & checked to see if I could
find anything for PD. So far, the only "charity" link I've found on this site
is for the PD Brain Bank. The site is so filled with charities that it was
hard to find even that one since it was "burried" under Health & diseases -
Brain disorders.
One (or more) of the PD groups might be in there but I haven't found it yet.

 <A HREF="http://www.shine.com/">Click here: http://www.shine.com/</A>

Bonnie

Gee Bonnie,
I just typed    parkinson    in the SEARCH box and  Voila!! 64 hits including APDA, NPF ...

:-) ...... murray