Hi folks,
I haven't written because I am going through a severe depressive
state.  but in the midst of it I had an e-mail from a friend on a
genealogy list.  I had the opportunity to write to a whole new group
of people and talk about PD.  Since this was a genealogy list they
were mostly interested in whether or not it would run in families.

This list group is wonderful, talking about our problems with people
who really do understand can be so good for one.  But, it also felt
good to talk about PD with people who do not know, but are
interested in learning.

I guess it picked me up a little just when I needed it.

Marling
51/5
still trying to laugh