My husband Len  has had   PD for about 15 years and last year underwent
surgery  for prostate cancer and came thru it just fine and is doing fine
now, his urologist saw no reason not to go ahead with the surgery , so wonder
why your doctor thinks would not be a good idea, he  (Len) was 65 at the time
of his surgery .. Wanda

In a message dated 06/23/2000 16:06:49 Central Daylight Time,