it is amazing that we have never met before. With some very slight variation,
you are describing my drug history, i have been taking sinemet for 17 years. i
am extremely sensitive to it - i take the 25/100CR which i break in half - one
half every 2 hours or so - usually closer to 90 minutes. but, as you describe,
sometimes for no apparent reason, that is too much, other times not enuff.
Yesterday the whole day i struggeld to try and get moving, but my medication
just wouldnt kick in. finally at about 11pm i couldnt stand the heaviness and
the lethargy any more - besides, i had to start packing to go to the forum -
and i became so dyskinetic, i could hardly think straight. Didnt get to sleep
til 3.30 and since i took my first dose at 7.30 and another at 10.30., the
dyskinesia  has been getting wilder and wailder,

I also take comtan and requip. at first the comtan seemed like an answer to a
prayer - i cut downm my need for sinemet to about a third, but the need has
been gradually creeping up again resulting in days like yesterday and today. i
was taking anmantadine til about 4 monnths ago, but my legs swelled up so
badly, i had to stop. WIth amantadine however, i was doing fine - very little
dyskinesia, no dystonia, and almmost no tachykinesia - all three are now big
problems .

have you considered surgery?

hilary blue
51,33,24