Mr Suzman. I have now placed you on my "Persona non grata," list or in plain
English. On my banned list. No more emails will be accepted from you. My
ground for taking such a drastic step is that I am tired of your pleading
poverty every couple of days or so. You seem to wallow in self pity I myself
am not blessed with too many of the worldly goods but I thank the gods that
be that I have a sense of humour it helps me when things go wrong. It is not
too late for you to develope a more positive attitude to life and its many
problems. You have gone too far. Bernard Shaw Austria late UK. I still wish
you Peace.