David -
I spoke to my dad this morning (I'm in Los Angeles and he and mom are in
Tyler, TX) and he's been having a rough time lately with his PD - he
mentioned this morning that when his nurse came for her weekly check up on
him, his blood pressure was 84 over "something" - normally it's 100 to 120
over "something" -

It is not uncommon (to my knowledge) and certainly treatable - Daddy takes
Florinef 0.1 mg twice a day - if it gets lower than 100 - he adds a third -

Of course, if your blood pressure isn't taken daily, how would you know?  You
don't - which is why I want Daddy to either purchase one out of pocket - or
get a script from his neurologist -

Just thought I'd let you know!
Cari
  daughter of Dempsey-PWP (71/16+)