Jo Ann, Marjorie, Chuck,
I am also in favor of a place for these type of discussions and support.  My
problem with participating in a chat   room is a little different from Jo
Ann's. I don't type fast enough to particiapte in a chat room. The topic
could change 3 times before I could type and submit any response.  This note
took almost 10 minutes.  A voice input wouldn't help as my speech is worse.

Cathy