Hello all, don't know if sharing this will help, but I am having such
trouble with the day-to-day decisions.  My father would NEVER agree with
some of my choices if he  were "with-it", but I weigh things and some things
have to be done.  Today I had a very difficult day, details of living, like
running errands and getting the e-check and registering the car, and this on
my day "off".  One thing after another made each part of my errands increase
in difficulty and by the time the daycare bus pulled in I was already
frazzled!!! I have been unable to be very giving with my Dad lately, I
isolate more by reading and being on the computer, I just don't have it to
give right now!!!  I keep thinking more money would be the answer but I
don't think that's it...it's about boundaries and taking care of myself and
??????????????????????????  One car flunked the echeck and that's our "good"
car, came home to switch to the other one, ...well, you know, just one
obstacle after another.  I am overwhelmed again and afraid at some level Dad
is getting a message that he is a burden, and sometimes it feels that way,
but it makes me really sad to think I would ever communicate that verbally
or nonverbally....that feels AWFUL.......  Day before yesterday I was really
grouchy and I asked dad where he was going when he tried to stand up, etc.
and he said just trying to not catch hell for being
alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FELT HORRIBLE..I explained that my grouchiness
was not about his care or him, it was the fact that I have this enormous
house and 2 and 1/2 acre of land to mow and all the laundry, and his care
and on and on and on.....and (here I really sound like I am whining) I miss
my friends, my apartment, my language, my culture, my home!!!!!!!!!!!! Alot.
 thanks for listening....... Deborah Caregiver to Eugene80/11+