 Joy,
I can't answer your question RE: voice/dog; but I can refer to the man who
will have the answer.
     Just last Sunday June 25, I attended a conference, "New Century: New
Options for People with Parkinson's Disease "   presented  by Beth Israel
Medical Center
 (New York,NY) and the  National Parkinson Foundation, Inc.
     It  was a splendid learning situation all round, but one topic may
interest you and possibly answer your question.

   David Elms of Chadford, Pennsylvania, along wirh one of his  dogs
specially trained to work with Parkinson's, demonstrated how the dogs help
the patients.

 Email:  [log in to unmask]

     Independence Dogs, Inc.
      146 State Line Road
       Chadds Ford, PA 19317
       U.S.A.
       Tel. (610) 358-2723
        FAX  (610) 358-5314

    Good luck,
  [log in to unmask]   (Mary  Manfredi) fourscore plus / dx 17