Hello...

I have posted questions to this group several times, and I want to thank
everybody for being so kind and supportive.  I am still in the process of
getting some kind of diagnosis.

I decided to take matters into my own hands while I go from one doctor to
another, to another, to another...  For me that includes a change of diet,
vitamins, etc.  I just added a weekly massage to my list of things to do.

When I had my first massage, the therapist told me that she had never worked
with somebody with such tight, stiff leg muscles before.  She was shocked
and delighted.  I felt like a prized science specimen.  My question is this:
Is this a common thing of Parkinson's?  Have you heard of this as being
related to Parkinson's or something else?  Do you have the same experience?
If so, what do you do to combat it?  Is there a specific form of exercise
that really helps?  Walking doesn't seem to be doing the trick.

As always, thank you for any feedback you can offer.

Kathy