Jackie - HMO's suck!!!  My HMO is pulling out of Houston Dec. 31, and the
only other decent one, is not taking new subscribers.  Now if I go to the
hospital lI have to pay $250 deductible and all my meds.
Frankly, I feel the government should step in and pay the insurance
companies more.  I also believe the insurance companies make enough money
even though they say they don't.  I think the insurance companies are
trying to blackmail the government, just like our Channel 13 and
Time-Warner cable tried to blackmail each other.
Jo Ann from Houston