Who says?  The UN.  How did they conclude?  Obviously, very, very sound
sound scientific research! Some of my ancestors' homeland was the U.S.
They chose Canada, too.   Real money?  At least we can tell a $1.00
bill from a $100.00 bill without counting the zeroes.  Poll Quebec?  Been
there; done that; they chose to stay in Canada.  Understand hockey?
What's to understand?  The only thing that non-Canadians don't understand
about hockey is that it's HOCKEY!  Not ICE hockey!  Just HOCKEY!  (To my
fellow Canadians:  Did I sound like Joe in his 'I am Canadian' rant?  The
only commercial I like to watch.:)

All kidding aside, to our Canadian members:  have a safe and enjoyable
Canada Day.  To our U.S. members:  have a safe and enjoyable 4th of
July.  To all of our members:  let's look forward to celebrating the day
a cure is found!

Barb

On Fri, 30 Jun 2000, Greg and/or Diane Sterling wrote:

> Who says Canada is the best place to live?  No offense to Canadians (my
ancestors homeland), but how did they arrive at that conclusion?  I've
been there.  They don't even use real money!  I bet they didn't poll any
residents of Quebec.  Canada is a beautiful country, but most people don't
understand hockey. > > Give me Hawaii, or the Cayman Islands. > > Greg >
47/35/35

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing