barb
the list has the wonderful propensity to encourage frankness and to put
one's inhibitions aside
i love it for its capacity to deal with most things from the experiences of
time, meds, andneuro visits
one feels very much at home with all of the posters
we all do it  and if it is a problem then i need to know whether it is old
age, or teachers bladder or pd bladder or what and who better to help that
you all judy