Hello, I had to develop something like the Daily Symptom Status Evaluator on my own (I had not seen it when it was first posted) when, after about 7 or 8 years on PD medicines, taking my pills was getting complicated. This was when dyskinesia was becoming bothersome and my responses (or occasional lack thereof) to medicines began to vary from one dose to the next and to depend on such things as what I ate and when I ate it and how much. My neuro had always given me a medication schedule in the form of a table like this: Courier New Time Time Time Time Time Med 1 dose dose dose dose dose Med 2 dose dose dose dose dose Med 3 dose dose dose dose dose Med 4 dose dose dose dose dose ARIALAt visits to my neuro I wanted to present some data that would be useful in adjusting the times and doses. So I started keeping a detailed event log that looked something like this, using a new sheet each day: Courier NewEvent 1 Time Event 2 Time Event 3 Time etc. ARIALEach event would be something relevant to medication, like waking up, going to sleep, medication dose, "on", "off", start of dyskinesia, end of dyskinesia, meal, etc. For a time I tried not taking the next dose until the previous dose wore off, to see how long a dose would last. Not only was all this very useful in adjusting dosage levels and times, but I learned a few things, such as: the interval from dose time to time "off" increased throughout the day, and the interval from dose time to time "off" at a given time of way was more constant than the interval from dose time to time "on". Although it seems a good idea, I don't maintain an event log very often. I really ought to do this for a few weeks prior to each visit. But in fact I have a hard time just sticking to my medication schedule. This disease is for people with much more self- discipline than I have. There are too many other things I'd rather be doing (sigh!). Phil Tompkins Amherst, Mass. age 62/dx 1990