On 28 Jun 2000, at 20:33, Judy George wrote:

> janet and all
> got the dsse from your site
> i cant open yours marjorie and no children have materialised to assist
> what a great tool
> my thanks for your wonderful efforts at your site
>
> could i ask
> how does pd effect urination?
> what should i be noticing
> how do muscle cramps manifest themselves
> often, on the odd occasion, seldom????????
>
> the other symptoms i understand well enough i think
> regards to you all
> judy

Hi Judy,
Speaking from personal experience, I have noticed variances in frequency,
(urge to void more often up to hourly) and the feeling when you get the urge
that ya just might lose it all if you don't go right now.

I can only speculate on a possible cause. Perhaps anxiety & stress, perhaps
a side effect of a drug, perhaps a minor bladder infection, or perhaps this is
directly related to Parkinson's....  This symptom (with me) goes into remission
by itself after a while and I tend to forget all about it for a year or two until I
again experience the thrill of nearly wetting my pants in public.

I would suggest it is on the sheet because it is something that should be
noted and discussed with your doctor and is probably very treatable.

I think the things to watch for are abnormalities like frequency, urge, leakage,
volume retained, any burning sensation, any difficulty.

cheers ........ murray