Dear Nancy,
Your symptoms should be addressed promptly by your physician; there are
many possible causes, including orthostatic hypotension, low blood sugar
and dehydration, or any combination of these and other conditions. The
Sinemet package insert states that a few people may experience abnormal
blood glucose, either elevated or lowered, so that could be a
consideration. I encourage you to ask your physician for a referral to a
registered dietitian, preferably one who is experienced in PD, to help
you deal with these concerns.

My very best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/