Hey Barb,
Lady, you are too much!  :O)  Loonies were bad enough but now we have
Toonies too.  This caused many of us up here to wonder if they were
planning to change our national anthem to the theme song from "Tiny
Toons" (We're tiny, we're toony, we're all a little loony). ;O)  Have a
wonderful 4th of July.
Peace
Pat