Thanks to Robert and Nancy Martone, Ken A., Linda Herman, Hilary Blue to
mention the names of PIEN members who attended the Forum and have reported
to us the excitement and the disappointments shared by attendees.  Linda
Herman invited me to go and I decided other commitments of summer travel
would make it impossible this year.  If only I had known MJF was hugging
attendees, I'd have reconsidered!!!  Have next year's dates been set?

Thanks to each attendee for going and representing the rest of us.  The
funding and research will find the answers.
Was anyone from MO there and if so did you get to Sen Bond's office?

Jeanette Fuhr