Has anybody tried REMERON and what have been the effects.

I started to take it on Tuesday night, by Wednesday morning I felt I had no
PD,
it was amazing, no stiffness, no rigidity, no dyskenisia, felt great.
By Wednesday morning I woke up feeling on top of the world again.
However, on the drive to work I started to feel as though I was having an
out of body experience, my whole body was going limp. I think it was an
anxiety attack, and at times I was feeling dizzy and thought I was going to
fall down.

Any experiences you want to share would be greatly appreciated, I want to
know if I should stick with it or forget about it.

Sincerely

Mario A. Gonzalez
.