getting information.

 From:               Elizabeth Bowering

 I am hoping to pick your brain for a moment, if I might!!!!

 I am trying to identify individuals working in Canada (either faculty
or  Student Services folk, etc.) who are actively engaged in
researching the  topic of development of writing skills for university
students. Are there some people who spring to mind as being
ESPECIALLY well known/respected in this field?

 Any suggestions that you could provide would be most
appreciated.

 Thanks,

 Elizabeth Bowering, Ph.D.
 Department of Psychology
 Mount St. Vincent University
 166 Bedford Highway
 Halifax, Nova Scotia
 Canada B3M 2J6

 email:  [log in to unmask]
 Ph. 902-457-6535
 Fax 902-457-6455

Susan Drain, Ph.D.                      Tel:  902 457 6220
Department of English                   Fax: 902 457 6455
Mount Saint Vincent University          [log in to unmask]
Halifax, NS
Canada B3M 2J6