I should have mentioned this morning that Tania Smith's "Micro-
Ethnography" is on the Inkshed Web site as well -- it got missed
because there are a couple of graphic charts that I've not yet been
able to convert to webbable form, so it's not listed as complete.
But except for those, it is, and I'll get them converted as soon as I
can find a current copy of MS Word around here . . .

                                  -- Russ
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_    Professor of English
St. Thomas University      )_ __)_|_)__ __)  PHONE: (506) 452-0424
Fredericton, New Brunswick   |  )____) |       FAX: (506) 450-9615
E3B 5G3   CANADA          ___|____|____|____/    [log in to unmask]
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~ http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/ ~~~~~~~~~~~~