Warren Moore:

Here are some places to start tracking down MSS. and editions:

1) Ian Lancashire, _Dramatic Texts and Records of Britain:  A Chronological
Topography to 1558_, Studies in Early English Drama, ed. J.A.B. Somerset
(Toronto and Buffalo:  University of Toronto PRess, 1984), entries 282 (5),
378, 857, 1563, including a reference to Alexandra F. Johnston, 'The Plays
of the Religious Guilds of York: The Creed Play and the Pater Noster Play,'
_Speculum_, 50 (1975), 55-90.

2) From the OCLC "Firstsearch" database available online at college and
university libraries:

ACCESSION: 25583008
   AUTHOR: Young, Karl, 1879-1943.
    TITLE: Records of the York play of the Pater noster.
    PLACE: Cambridge, Mass.,
PUBLISHER: The Mediaeval Academy of America,
     YEAR: 1932
 PUB TYPE: Book
   FORMAT: p. 540-546. 26 cm.
   SERIES: Speculum ; v.VII, no. 4, October, 1932.
    NOTES: Offprint. 1932. Speculum, v.VII, no. 4.

Sent by:

Elza C. Tiner
Geraldine Lyon Owen Professor
  of English