At 07:28 AM 2000/07/02 -0400, Joseph W Sweeney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0049_01BFE3F7.2AA13B20
>parkinsn end

dear joe;

there is no one who can 'remove you' from the list. e-mailing
lists are a do-it-yourself internet miracle. in order to change
your susbscription settings for any reason, you must send a
command message to the listserver computer from your 'valid'
e-mail address, just like you did when you first subscribed to
this list. no one else can do this for you. instructions are
always available on my website. please see the url below [in my
signature file]. you may want to try the digest version instead
of separate messages. if you have any problems with sending the
command message, please feel free to send a copy of it to me, so
that i can do some detecting for you.

janet
the parkinson's information exchange network list elf

janet paterson
53 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
613 256 8340 / PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
visit my website "a new voice" at: "http://www.geocities.com/janet313/"