>I'd think if anyone has such a map, it would be Dr. Jean Hubble at Ohio.
>She's one of the premier epidemiologists studying PD.  Camilla, do you know
>if it's possible to contact Dr. Hubble about this info, if the NPF doesn't
>have a map of the incidence of PD?
><<
> You can call the NPF at 1-800-327-4545  and ask to be put on the list.  The
> newsmagazine is excellent. You might also reqwuest a set of their free
> booklets on various PD topics.
>  >>
>Margie Swindler

Here is her address, if you wish to contact her:
      Jean P. Hubble, M.D. Director, Madden/NPF Center of Excellence, The
Ohio State University 1581 Dodd Dr., Columbus,OH   (you'll have to ask post
office for ZIPCODE)

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for