audrey
my gp regards depression as another part/aspect/category of the whole human
being and deals with it as she would any other symptom
the day she spoke like this it gave me the freedom to talk freely about the
symptoms, feeling, out of body experiences that one experiences with
depression with her and others
i have had periods of depression all my life and until i went to this gp had
felt that i had to deal with it by effort of will
mine is mild but when i was younger it has caused disruption to
relationships in the family
paige bremer may have weighed up her future and made a choice as many of us
may do
i respect her right to do that and admire her courage
regards judy