Hi Camilla: Excuse me for jumping in here. I love you
dearly and respect your opinion, and I can't speak for
janet, BUT...I feel that what makes CD such a monster is
that the way it distorts your perceptions. How can one make
a rational decision re: ending one's life while in the grip
of such debilitating anhedonia? But then I also feel that
the mentally ill have the right to refuse their medication
and revert to their psychotic state only after we have
exercised their right to become sane by "forcing" them to
take their meds-a currently politically incorrect opinion.
                       Carole