Dear List members,
Since I will be soon leaving the two lists and have been with
the pd list since 8/96 and the cg list since 10/96,I would like to
comment on the relative utility of the two lists.

The PD list is very useful for info on what is going on in pd research
and therapy plus how people are coping plus the important activities
of promoting pd awareness,fundraising and lobbying for research funding.

For me,the CG list was of more use in these last years of Aliza's life
since it deals more with day-to-day short-term problems.With Aliza's
situation,the latest research results were too late to help her to our
consternation.There were insufficient tools to help her.

I pray that in the future that there will be big break throughs to
effectively deal with this terrible disease.
Best wishes to all.
Gil,CG for Aliza