This substance has received some good press in thr UK lately, implying it is
very beneficial fo treating PD. It isn't avaliable in Asutralia (the real
land of Oz). Web searches have turned up mostly old research reports (circa
93) or more recent requotes of the same. Before getting excited about this
'miracle cure' can anyone tell me if there are recent (last two years)
substantive vindications of the efficacy of ENADA. More, many of the
articles quote that "over 3000 cases of PD are being treated in Europe using
nadh", can anyone point to any instance of validated reports of this. Who is
doing the treatment, where and with what results? I'd like to get to the
truth before firing up the hopes of an otherwise unsuspecting Ozzie public.
Alf