>I was unsubscribed from our list because Parkinsn's messages bounced 4
times in a row...  I have resubscribed; but need the command to get back
into the "digest" mode.

Most of the arcane listserv commands can be accessed by clicking on one of
the Parkinsn Mail Management Center buttons on the maillist page. These
buttons open your mail program and insert the correct commands into the
body of the message. The message is correctly addressed so all you have to
do is send the message.

The Parkinsn Mail Management Center buttons are at:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail/maillist.
html

OR

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/archive/ct.html

If your mail program wraps either of those lines the alternate is at:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com

Just click on the link for Parkinsn Online or the Archive Treasures Index.

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
         http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the navigation ads and use the new search tools
John Cottingham