Hi Nancy---hat is really a life-changing move, and may take a while to get
comfortable with....just moving a mile and a half to our new home uset
Peter's applecart for weeks!  Use the tears as an outlet if you need
to--they usually help, and stay connected with us "up here" while getting
connected down there. Hope the English-speaking wife is congenial.

>Hi Jeanette, Michael & others,
>
>I too find that I am very good on vacation and often forget to take my
>Mirapex for up to two hours.  About six years ago we moved to Germany, and
>all went well. But we are now in the middle of an international move and
>it has been hard. I realize that I am older & the pd is advanced, and my
>computer is packed in a box, but I never was down before . .never had
>tears in Germany or ever (I thank eldepryl for this).
>
>New friends here in Mexico have been great, and I am busy most days, but I
>am in my second week in a hotel & the AC is so cold.  I am terrified of
>driving, but may attempt it tomorrow - - -so I can get to a pharmacy and
>check that medicine for Howard.
>
>Also there is no support group here, but the company doctor gave me the
>name of a pwp & his wife speaks English. (He even loaned me his golf cart.)
>
>Just needed someone to talk to,
>nancy v
>Mexico

   JUST                    0000000
     TO                     0/ 0         000
      SAY HI!            0|   o   o    |0        CAMILLA
                                0|     ^      |0

On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm