As I have mentioned before, one of the side effects of Sinemet (the
Carbidopa,not the Levadopa) is Purpura, at least with me.
  It really doesn't bother me too much, except
on Wednesday I had to take the dog to the Vets to get his shots.

As I was paying our bill and preparing to leave a nice young woman
came in with a young puppy.  A very cute all American dog.  He had
a head which looked like the dog "Pappy" Boyington had on "Baa Baa
Black Sheep" but the body of a much larger dog.  His name was
"Casanova".  He was very friendly and he jumped up on me to bestow
me with a slurpy kiss.  NO PROBLEM, except his dew claw hit one of
my Purpura places on my wrist, and the blood started gushing.

I'll bet I'm the only Parkie in this world who left the Vets office
sporting a doggie bandage!!!!

just me,
Marjorie