On 2 Jul 2000, at 15:16, Camilla Flintermann wrote:

> >I'd think if anyone has such a map, it would be Dr. Jean Hubble at Ohio.
> >She's one of the premier epidemiologists studying PD.  Camilla, do you know
> >if it's possible to contact Dr. Hubble about this info, if the NPF doesn't
> >have a map of the incidence of PD?
> ><<
> > You can call the NPF at 1-800-327-4545  and ask to be put on the list.  The
> > newsmagazine is excellent. You might also reqwuest a set of their free
> > booklets on various PD topics.
> >  >>
> >Margie Swindler
>

> Here is her address, if you wish to contact her:
>       Jean P. Hubble, M.D. Director, Madden/NPF Center of Excellence, The
> Ohio State University 1581 Dodd Dr., Columbus,OH   (you'll have to ask post
> office for ZIPCODE)
>
> Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55

Hi Margie and Camilla,
Here is a URL for Postal Data 'round the world....

http://www.grcdi.nl/linkspc.htm
This enterprising site leads to some very useful sets of information.
We can get postal data for nearly sixty countries. Exactly what data
it holds depends on what is available, but for some countries you can
put in an address and find out the post code or zip code, for others
you can do people searches and phone number searches, verify
information and complete information.

There is also a list of home pages of post offices world wide,
language resources, map resources, telephone number resources and
resources related to various other postal matters.

The layout of the site does not make it easy to see what is there at a
glance, but it is well worth taking a look around as you are very
likely to return some time.

Cheers .............  murray

View the Parkinson's Awareness Links at:
http://www.geocities.com/janet313/pienet/wwweb/index.html