Camilla, you have such a wonderful way of stating such a touchy subject.
I do agree that this is definetly a question of choice.There are times
when taking this
route is a choice of very rational minds.
I agree that those should be respected as
such.
A person who chooses death over a life of pain and debility should have
the respect
and comfort of their loved ones.
CD victims, on the other hand need medical care as well as the support
of
family and friends.
This list has such a diversity of personalties and beliefs. Plus some
very outspoken individuals. Being one of those
outspoken persons myself, I say we need to try to give everyone the
courtesy of being allowed to
speak their piece. AS LONG AS IT IS NOT AN ATTACK ON ANYONE!
Nuff said for now!
Juanita CG for George 74/71/64