very interesting various  uses of bounce but many people who
have allergies  can become violently ill from using it.  a friend of
ours was ill in bed and a friend of hers thought to be helpful and did
 her laundry using bounce.she then packed friends suitcase for her.
never mentioning to traveler. upon opening bag tourist just thought some
unfamilar perfume had been put in suitcase.----well after 2 days of wearing
bounce treated clothing she collapsed and had to be hospitalised for
all sorts of tests before they traced it to chemicals in bounce. if bounce
is in
the same room with me i start sneezing and my eyes water so i
think you  should keep that in mind if you have allergies in the family.
   sincerely
     connie