Thanks to everyone who responded to my cry for help.  I found my copy of the
form.  I had given it to our support group leader some time ago so that she
could make copies for the rest of the group.  She brought it to the hospital
for me.  Now I need more help.
I talked to the physical therapist on the phone this morning.  He said that
he got Mom up and put her in the chair and worked with her some, but that she
didn't respond to him at all.  She wasn't very responsive last night, but she
hadn't been back from surgery but a couple of hours when we left.  She did
take her pill and drank     some orange juice and she drank a cup of soup
(with my help) and then she went back to sleep.  Is this reaction normal
after a trauma like this?  She also usually sleeps late in the morning and I
talked to the therapist between 9:30 & 10 AM.  He also said the nurses were
getting ready to give her breakfast.  That's earlier than she normally gets
up.  Could that have any thing to do with it?  It really worries me that she
didn't respond at all.
Thanks for your help.  I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have the List to
turn to for information and support.
Eleanor  CG Mother 77/about 10 yrs