I believe the term "sleep attack" common to this discussion
is a misnomer, because it sounds like merely an extension
of the "drowsiness" warning that comes with a great number
of drugs. From what I read, this is NOT "drowsiness", where
the subject feels an urge to sleep. It's a BLACKOUT, which
occurs without warning, and subject recalls nothing about it
on awakening. Something like this I think occurs in epilepsy,
but even then there is sometimes a brief warning period. The
original letter report last year implied the phenomenon was
related only to Mirapex and Requip, not to levodopa or any
other agonist. Since it seems to be rare, a careful
preliminary test should establish whether a particular
individual driver may take a particular agonist safely.
Cheers,
Joe

--
J. R. Bruman   (818) 789-3694