Dear Gil:

I am very sad to hear about Aliza. In your constant search to learn about
improving her condition you have been an example as not only a loving care
partner, but also as a sharer of information and guide to untold numbers of
people who have benefitted from your participation on PIEN.

A donation has been made in Aliza's memory to the Parkinson Alloance Special
Memorial Fund established to honor those of us who have lost the fight....

My condolences to all familes suffering from the loss of loved ones and my
promise
 that we will continue to work to help find answers and the ultimate cure.

Margaret

Margaret Tuchman
The Parkinson Alliance
211 College Road East
Princeton, NJ   08540
"one  dollar donated- two dollars directly for research"