Hi Jim .
See excerpt from your recent e-mail [log in to unmask]>

> "I'm recently diagnosed and I am in process of learning all I can about
PD.> Originally I thought my onset was within the last 5 years, but as I
learn
> more I wonder.>> For many years when I start to eat, on my first swallow
or two, I take in a large breath and hiccup. I mean really hiccup.
When eating out I anticipate it and can conceal it, at home I just let it
rip.

> My question is could this be PD related and perhaps be one of my early
> symptoms? Jim Dolan 58/58
About  2-3 years prior to having more serious indications of Parkinsons, I
noticed my left hand tremoring, but only when I yawned.  This may have been
one of even more subtle signs of Parkinsons preceding my diagnosis. I had
clinical depression severe enough that I contemplated suicide and just about
gave up my profession as a veterinarian,  It would be helpful to hear from
anyone who might have had yawning involved with hand tremor,or who may have
hiccuping  similar to Jim's experience.

                        Bill Olson, 70 now/dx at 53