dear list
       i am rather upset about jack's neuro and would like feed back on
this.
we saw neuro apr. and he started jack on comtan 200 units with first sinemet
50/200 cr and call back in 2 weeks to see how it worked. it made a big
difference  early in morning. jack's voice became stronger and he seems to
feel well until midafternoon. he had been taking 25/100 sinemet same as
pre comtan and 8 pm 50/200 sinemet.

as the afternoon progresses he is slower and tired. when we called 2 weeks
ago
and told nurse he was slower she-not the doctor called back a few days later
to tell jack to add 50/200cr to 50/100 sinemet in afternoon and call back
again in 2 weeks. well  i told our primary doctor about it and she said she
would speak to
neuro---result today again nurse phoned and said neuro wants jak to increase
dose of sinemet again---and call back in 2 weeks.maybe at that time neuro
may want to see how jack is doing.   well it seems that all i have read is
comtam is to help reduce sinemet  not increase it.  has this happened to
anyone else?
    he has not icreased the comtan so all jack is taking is the one in
morning
i am puzzled with this and hope you can advise whether this is usual or not.
   perplexed
     connie