Does anyone have information on Shy-Drager Syndrome?  I have also been
reading about this and almost belief Joe has all of these sysptoms.  I
haven't discussed this the the neuro yet but plan to do so.

One of Joe's biggest problems we deal with (besides all the PD) he can pass
out almost as soon as he sits up on the side of the bed.  It doesn't happen
all the time but a good part of the time.  He has also fallen asleep and
ended up face down in his breakfast on 3 occasions now.  We can't leave him
alone even when he is eating.

I found info on www.webmd.com on Shy-Drager but am interested in any other
information I can come up with.  Thanks,  L for Joe  92/89/xx