Hi Rick,

Are you going to be spending most of your time in he hiking.biking trails?
In the poo?. In the meeting room?
When you open the door to your condo, what will you see?
Can you step out and "take out that weed"? or will you be smelling the
new beautiful rose you just planted?
I too am in that dilemma, I am 54 yrs old dx at 49. I have a big backyard
that I enjoy working in. I love to spend time outside playing with my dog.
My wife also wants to simplify, for my sake - she is asking me not to do
any more chores around the house, to call a handy man, because it takes me
too long to do things - to move to a smaller house closer to my work.

But I don't think I am ready for the "smallness of a condo". Things that I
can not do myself I will call a handyman to do them for me. Things that I
can
do myself, I will tackle them. I love to putter in the yard, cut some
branches
from a tree, mow the lawn, do the edging .
How about fixing "broken things"? Will you be able to do that in the condo?

It also depends on the energy level. I still feel strong to do those things,
how about you? What will you fix in the condo?

At any rate, these are things to ponder over. Hope you make the right
decisions. I am sure you will. Hope I was of some help with my input.

Sincerely,

Mario