I had the opportunity to speak with vice-president Al Gore today.  He was in
Pittsburgh for a town meeting.  He was touting his Medicare prescription
drug program.  I suggest a way to fund part of that program -cure
Parkinson's disease.  In particular, support the funding of the NIH agenda
than $947 million.  That should free up about $25 billion.  I believe we
need to get both Governor Bush and vice-president gore to make campaign
promises to support the NIH agenda.  I remember bill Clinton promised to
lift the ban on fetal tissue research during his campaign and did so his
first week in office.  How about you Texans, can someone get to Bush in a
similar manner?

It was my perception dining Michael J. Fox foundation, public policy forum
in Washington several weeks ago at the bandwagon was really rolling and
everyone wanted to jump on.  Lets keep it moving.