Janet,
IMHO, Please please keep on with your cd rants.  What you are  saying  rings so true, it's
painful to read.   I, too, felt the need to keep that aspect of my health profile under
wraps. a position I  regret taking now at least with my friends.  PD has done one thing
positive.   It has given me the ability openly talk about depression,  If I could only
cure one, I think I'd  take my chances with pd and get rid of cd.  (at least that's how I
feel today.  It;s a good pd day.)
you are saying exactly what  needs to be said.  No one should be ashamed of suffering with
cd, I believe that a change in society's  (mis)perceptions of clinical depression might
save some lives on the edge.
Thank you for your voice.

Cathy