FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND

One night I had a dream. I was walking along the beach
with the Lord, and across the skies flashed scenes from
my life.

In each scene I noticed two sets of footprints
in the sand. One was mine, and one was the Lords.

When the last scene of my life appeared before me, I looked
back at the footprints in the sand, and, to my surprise
I noticed that many times along the path of my life there
was only one set of footprints. And I noticed that it was
at the lowest and saddest times in my life.

I asked the Lord about it: "Lord you said that once I decided
to follow you, you would walk with me all the way. But I noticed
that during the troublesome times in my life there is only one
set of footprints. I don't understand why you left my side
when I needed you most."

The Lord said: "My precious child, I never left you during
your time of trial. Where you see one set of footprints,
I was carrying you."

Author Unknown.......
Gail