        Some of the greatest adventures have been in dream land. I have woke
up with such a wonderful sense of being entertained by a story in which I
was a direct participant and thinking "If there was some way I could record
those and put them into books, I would be rich!"

        Dreaming is nothing but the mind avoiding boredome by frolicking
around and playing with itself! I believe there are parts that do not have
to sleep and rest up while the rest of the body does.